A Bilingual Baby

A Bilingual Baby

domingo, 6 de agosto de 2017

Jack Davis, the best guardian of the galaxy ever

Share:

Jack Davis may be only 9 years old, but he knows what he wants. He's from New Jersey and wrote a letter to NASA to serve as a planetary protection officer. My favourite sentences are "My sister says I am an alien also" and "I am young, so I can learn to think as an alien". Then, Jim Green (NASA) sent a letter to Jack and also spoke with him on the phone. Hey, NASA, hire him! What a great story! Source: NASA

You may also like this post about Space Oddity by Chris Hadfield and this one about this wonderful book:











Share:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

¡Gracias por dar vidilla al blog con tus comentarios!
Thank you so much for your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...